Delicious Breaded Pork Chops Over Polenta And Mushrooms With Asparagus
I love when ever I go shopping and find great deals , I got really great buys on meats ,especially on pork chops. I cannot pass a great bargain up. This is the time to stock up.
So I decided to make my family some yummy breaded boneless pork chops over polenta and fried mushrooms.
This is an easy recipe, doesn’t require much time, and its a great hit with family or friends!
- in a bowl whisk two eggs with a fork
- 2 cups flour in another bowl
- add a pinch of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and adobo seasoning, mix with fork
- then dip pork chop into egg mixture , I like to season my meat lightly with same spices in flour before dipping the egged pork chop into flour
- in a pan heat up cooking oil, then cook your pork chops in there until done, the batter will be golden brown, check meat for pink color , make sure its done.
- the batter will be nice and crispy
- Bring the water to a boil. Bring the water to a brisk boil over medium-high heat. …
- Pour the polenta into the boiling water. …
- Continue whisking until polenta is thickened. …
- Cook the polenta 30-40 minutes. …
- Stir in cheese and butter, if using.
I like to add a pinch of parsley,garlic salt and pepper and ,some grated cheese
For the mushrooms with onions
1)Wipe them off with a paper towel, don’t wet because they will absorb water and get soggy
then slice them.
2)Then in a pan use a little olive oil, and a tablespoon of butter ,add in mushrooms and one small sliced onion.
3) Add pinch of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
4)Cook until mushrooms are soft and browned ,and onions are golden colored.
In another pan:
Bring 1 inch salted water to a boil in a large skillet.
Add asparagus in one layer.
Cook until tender, about 5 minutes for medium and 7 minutes for jumbo.
Drain, and transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and top with a pat of butter.
Serve breaded pork chops over the polenta and fried mushrooms!